SplashData News

New SplashNotes from SplashData Aims to Organize Your Thoughts 

Los Gatos, Ca. – March 13, 2007 –While SplashData has long been known for organizing important records – such as passwords, photos, checking account transactions, and shopping lists – with its popular SplashWallet suite for mobile devices, the company has now set its sights much higher…your thoughts. With its new SplashNotes, announced today, SplashData offers a software tool aimed at helping people outline and organize everything from work projects, meeting agendas and speeches to class notes and event plans.

SplashNotes is a powerful note taker, list manager, outliner and information organizer for Palm handhelds and smartphones, including Treo, Zire and Tungsten models. It comes with companion Windows software that enables users to enter their notes on a desktop computer and then synchronize the notes with a Palm handheld to take with them wherever they go.

"There are so many practical uses for SplashNotes, both personal and professional," said Morgan Slain, SplashData’s CEO. "Businesspeople can use it for meetings, projects, and collaboration among teams. Teachers can use it for lesson planning, and students can use it to take notes. Pastors can use it to prepare sermons. Little League coaches can use it to plan for practice and record the progress of their players."

"SplashNotes is already one of my must-have applications on both my laptop and Treo," said Mark Nemens, a San Jose-based real estate developer. "I use it for taking notes in meetings, tracking prospective deals, helping manage my properties, and on and on. Its usability really is only limited by your imagination."

Key features of SplashNotes include:

Pricing and Availability

SplashNotes is available for immediate download at www.splashdata.com for $29.95.  This price includes both the Palm handheld application and the Windows desktop companion software. 

About SplashData, Inc.
Founded in 2000 and based in Silicon Valley, California, SplashData (www.splashdata.com) is the leading developer of productivity applications for smartphones. The company's applications include SplashID, SplashID Enterprise and Government Edition, SplashPhoto, SplashMoney, SplashShopper, SplashTravel, SplashClock and the SplashWallet suite.

All of SplashData's products are available for immediate download from www.splashdata.com.

###

SplashNotes is a trademark of SplashData, Inc. All other company and product names mentioned are used only for identification and may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.

About SplashData

SplashData has been a leading provider of security applications and services for over 10 years. The company's secure password and record management solution SplashID Safe has over 1 million individual users worldwide as well as hundreds of business and enterprise clients. SplashData was founded in 2000 and is based in Los Gatos, CA.

Contact us